Monday, April 12, 2010

Frida Kahlo Burning Heart Folk Art



"Love Leads the Way"

Love is like a flaming light that shows us the way when we are uncertain. Frida is always beautiful with her flowers and cat. How does she manage to always look great? This is the second large painting I'm offering of Frida Kahlo. It's an inspirational one that would look great in your office or home. Kitty with paws curled in front looks like he/she is praying. I think that every time I see our cats with their paws folded just so. The painting measures a large 16 x 20 inches and makes a colorful statement.

I looked at lots of sedum plants (Autumn Joy and others) today and if you are familiar with them they are a beautiful blue and green depending on the lighting. They are about the same colors as agave plants. This is the color I carried around today even into this painting.
Up for sale on ebay with a low start price for a large painting.

No comments: