Monday, February 15, 2010

My Friend Hedgehog Who loves Heart Cookies


Are you ready for spring? Bring in Spring. Ring in Spring. Fling in Spring. After a week of being under the weather and snowed in I close my eyes and see all the little spring blossoms looking at their wristwatches wondering, "Is it time yet?"
My new little painting has only a pinch of white in it because everywhere we look it's white. (Come hot summer we use lots of white paint, can't paint cool enough colors.) Our little hedgehog friend's name is Ava. She is a cutie and a great pastry chef! When she takes a walk in the woods everyone comes out of hiding to get a taste of her baked confections.
I used browned colors to make this look a little vintage. The original painting is up for sale on ebay and you can find a print on etsy.

1 comment:

Atticbabys said...

LIttle Ava is just tooo sweet!!!
Sure hope you are feeling better... A little sunshine would help I bet!
Hugs,
Nan