Sunday, December 27, 2009

Daily Painting OWLS Girls Mixed Media Artist Candylei



Mixed media paintings are a bit like arranging flowers. Sometimes I have a very clear idea of what I want and other times it changes from the sketch to actual finished work. Art is an ongoing process and if something better pops into our mind as we are layering the pieces we take that route.


These two girls wear bright colors and carry lanterns so the owls can see they are friendly. The blonde is no other than Alice in Wonderland. Do you think she will find a flamingo instead. Who? A flamingo. Oh, I see you are already calling the owls. Up for sale on ebay now.


Check back tomorrow for another cutie. I haven't started it yet, but the idea is in me head. Along with other ideas pushing at the parameters of my mind.

No comments: