Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Westie Sells Juicy Couture Perfume


Westies help sell the Juicy Couture fragrance line at a Bloomingdales counter at Tyson's Corner in Virginia. I was rushing through the store and this display stopped me instantly. "What is my dog doing up there?" and "Who painted him pink?" were the first thoughts that flew through my head. Unfortunately the dog wasn't for sale? I am going to get the largest blue ribbon I can find and put one on my doggy boy.


See the two royal westies on the perfume bottle. The Eau de perfume fragrance bottle is $300. And I didn't even think to test it as I was admiring the graphics. There is an online store that sells juicy couture dog clothes and dog pawfum called http://www.barkingbabies.com/ Love the name of their store.


This is what greeted me this morning when I went outside after rain and wind last night. Good morning to you Miss Tropical Sunrise Canna! The leaves are very large now. I could take one and use it as a table centerpiece just like we use banana leaves.

1 comment:

xoxo, Chloe said...

I love the Juicy perfume, especially their new one "Viva la Juicy"...