Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Alice in Wonderland Art


Every day we choose a path to take. Often we cross paths with others which are not confrontational, but a new acquaintance is made. We are so happy for those we meet that open up new ideas and cultures. It adds a little more wonder to our world.

A sweet aceo painting a day is one of my new challenges. When I put myself to a commitment it cultivates the mind like a farmer who tills the soil. I am surprised what is in my mind and heart and how the art and ideas shoot forth like a fresh spring. So much is hidden away in each heart waiting to grow! When I get a pencil and start sketching it frees me and lets me dream as well. And sketching is an art form we can do anywhere. As the weather cools outside, my drawing table inside is filled with sunshine.

View more art if interested here. Candylei Illustrations   

No comments: