Friday, July 6, 2012

Pink Geraniums for the Table



Dreamy mixed with pink cotton candy color.

That would best drescribe these sweet little geraniums.

I also like to think of them as pink clouds.




One of the sweet things is that I found a market pack

containing 6  of these little geraniums for 1.50

They were all blooming too!

On the table they went.

Instead of a center bouquet

everyone had an individual bouquet.


I used tiny Italian clay pots,

rounded out the rootball to fit in each pot

They looked like ice cream cones.

From outside under a shade tree I lifted some

moss circles,  slightly tore to center

 of each circle and each

ice cream cone plant had an instant moss dress.

So simple and so pretty! 



Dressing the plant and dressing up the table.

This shell pink looks super with off white or khaki.



I have a new appreciation for these hardy plants.

You have to love a little burlap, too!

Connecting up with Pink Saturday.

8 comments:

LV said...

Those are lovely little plants and you are using them well.

Katherines Corner said...

what a sweet and pretty table accent. Love it! Hugs!

Annesphamily said...

Such pretty photos! I enjoy stopping by the pinkies each weekend. Your site is wonderful and I wish you a beautiful weekend! HPS!

Susan EvelynAndRose said...

What a great idea Candylei! I love pink geraniums and what you've done with them here.
Happy PS!

Angie said...

They look very pretty!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Geraniums are amazing! I love them in red, white, and any color pink. I like the way you dressed them up for the table. That's a great price!

Nancy's Daily Dish said...

They are beautiful, and what a great price!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

Your tabletop geraniums looks fantastci and I love the addition of the moss.
Thanks for sharing at Shabbiliciosu Friday. I will be featuring you tomorrow :)