Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Green Hydrangeas - White Room



We get to enjoy chartruese hydrangeas flowers twice.
When they first form before they bloom white
and then again when they dry.
I love this color with white.





These old soup tureens hold everything
except soup at our country farmhouse.
They make the best vases.
I love the lacy flower petals in abundance
 that look like French pantaloons.





Outside there are other white and green combinations.
Our westie dog got on the hay bale for about 2 seconds
 then jumped down to the shade.
Smart dog.  




Happy 4th of July!
Whether you are inside or out...
Keep cool!


5 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Great minds think alike! I also cut my Annabelle hydrangeas when they are green. I love the color it adds to our house during the dark dreary winter months. Keep cool!

June said...

I love the hydrangeas in your lovely tureens. and oh how I love your sweet pup!

Inspiration i vitt said...

you have so nice blogg and it makes me happy. hugs to you/Ingela.

andrea@townandprairie said...

A sweetly simple and beautiful post!

koralee said...

So lovely are your sweet hydrangeas...I am just waiting for ours to pop open. Hope your 4th of July was amazing. xoxoxo