Wednesday, June 6, 2012

White Plate Herb Garnishes



White Pottery Barn Plates are given a little bit of French Country at my home.




A sweet "French Bow" tied out of lavender.
Provence in Maryland!




It's a combination of a nosegay and a garnish. Double the fun. Dual purpose.
The little floral bowls are from a thrift shop. No marks on underneath. I still
think they are pretty, valuable or not, to me they are sweet.




Herbs always look 'glam against white.



Rosemary. It's aroma is unmistakable and lovely.
I put some rosemary ropes and swags on the plates.
It also looks like a crown!



This simple rosemary heart plate went right on the wall for us to enjoy!
Gardens may be time consuming but they give so much pleasure and entertainment.
I would have made more but it's dark out now...

Connecting up with White Wednesday  and Cottage Garden Party

8 comments:

deb said...

2 of my fav's, Lavender and Rosemary! I adore you floral dishes, so crisp and neat ♥
*hugs*deb

farmhouse-story said...

just darling!

Blondie's Journal said...

Very unique! I love lavender and rosemary!

XO,
Jane

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am enjoying these sweet little flower posts. I adore the smell of rosemary and lavender. We have a huge plot of rosemary right by the entrance to our brick stairs and sidewalk. I spray them with the hose all the time just to smell it! ;P

Unknown said...

What a delightful addition to your table.

Brenda Pruitt said...

You're right. Herbs and most anything looks good against white. I have lavender starting to bloom. Can't beat that scent!
Brenda

My Little Home and Garden said...

There is such charm in the way you've used your rosemary and lavender. Simple, yet beautiful!

Fishtail Cottage said...

those dishes are beautiful paired w/both rosemary and lavendar! i'm going to go out and collect some blooms and bring them inside today! :) thanks for sharing over here at Fishtail Cottage's Garden Party! xoxo, tracie