Friday, June 8, 2012

Vintage White Cupboard Fresh Country Style



I wanted to share with you my cupboard styling this week. Less is more. Bright is beautiful.
The first week I had all white and some vintage silver trays and I wanted to follow up on my idea of changing it around and taking pictures every week. It's a good exercise in styling! No one likes homework, but it pays off. 




I  added some English Chippendale transferware from Johnson Brothers. A beautiful red floral. It's vintage and cheery and ready to  hold bowls of strawberries and raspberries.




The three vintage bud vases stayed on top. They are cute and you used to be able to pick them up at thrift stores, but I haven't seen any milk vases lately. (Except at home and on other blogs.)





To me it feels like I am in a Cabbage and Roses book. It's funny how changing around a cupboard display can add a little more romance and energy to a room. 


A new tablecloth is in the works for the buffet table.

Connecting up with: Vintage Inspiration Friday. Debra was a darling and 
featured a picture of my daughter from one of my posts. Thank you! 

3 comments:

séraphine pompon said...

hello , lovelt to find your blog too... it's so gorgeous !!! i will come other times to see your lovely things !!! xoxo ! ( my english is not very good ...)

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

Hi! Love your white stoneware! Nice display.
JoAnn

Katherines Corner said...

beautiful. I love white dishware. But those rose covered plates are gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Sorry I'm a little late in saying thank you xo