Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Miss Kim Lilacs and Gardening


Three large Miss Kim lilac bushes are blooming now. Such a treat as they bloom after the other lilac bushes. I love their soft faded color when they are fully open and they look sweet with a white decor.


I also have these nearly all white fuschias. So feminine and dainty...and tiny, but put just one in a dish and everyone will come over and look at it.




My vintage silver is so tarnished but it's a nice balance with the bright whites and fragrant lacy flowers.




We've had lots of rain and everything is so lush. The birds are singing with happiness. Country living at it's best! Always busy. Always beautiful... if you don't look at the weeds. It looks as if this fuschia is holding lots of little pink fairy slippers. I hope your garden is thriving and you are finding time to enjoy it!

Connecting up with White Wednesday 
 Home and Garden Thursday   Wow Us Wednesdays Vintage Inspiration Friday Feathered Nest Friday

3 comments:

June said...

Your Miss Kim lilacs are lovely Candylei. I love lilacs and love them all over the house whenever they bloom. I wish they weren't so short lived as far as a cut flower goes though because I love them so.
Have fun in the garden this week :)
hugs...

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your flowers are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those sure are bee-yoo-ti-ful!

Aroo, Stuart