Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Beautiful Breakfasts






This breakfast was like eating dessert. So early in the morning I felt guilty. Truth be told it is thick creamy-vanilla, greek yogurt with fresh strawberries and honey drizzled on top. Delicious. I made this the last two mornings and it is heavenly and only cost about 75 cents. It's very easy on the eyes if you are not a morning person. Gone are the days where we raced around the kitchen counter and grabbed a banana or just a cup of coffee and dashed out the door. I always seemed to spill the coffee somewhere on myself. Before I even got to work. Trying to consume food when the stress meter is bouncing off of the top of the meter every time we look at the clock is not good. Drinking coffee in stop and go traffic is not good. I am still in a rush in the 'moronings (my word for frantic mornings) but I just eat breakfast later after the rush, but still before lunch!

5 comments:

koralee said...

Pure joy...I so love these lovely berries...can't wait tell I can go pick some from the berry patch myself. xoxo

Carole said...

Yummy, looks delicious and I love yogurt! Thanks for dropping by to say hello.

Divina Chita Brasil said...

Beautiful and delicious!!!

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

That is so much prettier than my bowl of Life cereal with milk and craisins. :@

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

OH wow, that looks yummy. ANything with strawberries! :0)