Tuesday, February 7, 2012

White and Rhubarb Raspberry Valentine Hearts






Any excuse to whip cream.





My favorite Lenox bowl to whip it in. Got out my heart cookie tin.





Played a bit. I spooned some whipped cream into the heart cookie cutter and lifted it up. So pretty. Would anyone like a little whipped cream on the side of their dessert?





Here is the treat! Rhubarb raspberry crisp. It's so good. It makes you pucker up your mouth and squint your eyes because of the tartness, then the sweetness kicks in and it's oh, so good.





A little mini heart on top.







The little whipped heart grew. Not only are the heart cut outs very Valentine like, they also make for smaller servings which is just what I need.


4 comments:

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

Looks so yummy!!! I ♥ homemade whip cream.

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

What a clever idea to cut your bar into a heart shape! Looks delish!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

So happy I stopped in from WW, now I have some great ideas for my little heart cookie cutter!

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

I love rhubarb and your sweet heart looks so mouth watering.
Hugs,
Julia