Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine Hearts in the Kitchen





Don't you believe in putting love into your cooking?



I do! Red pepper hearts for the little valentines.



Sweet things don't always mean it's full of sugar.





We didn't eat on time



as you can see I had alot of fun
preparing dinner.





This just shows hearts can



be put back together with love.
I did eventually get my fajitas made.





Kids love visual shapes at the table.



Fresh vegetables are good for everyone.



Red fruits and vegetables are loaded with goodies.






And, of course, I had to save the red pepper seeds!




3 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I can see that you are having a good time inside with your food and Valentine treats. That popup book you got at GW is so pretty. Definitely makes you think of Spring while outside is white with snow. Have a wonderful weekend. Tammy

Unknown said...

How lovely idea, wonderful, thank you.

Unknown said...

I ,too, believe in putting love into my cooking and also making a lot of hearts!