Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gardenia and Primrose and...

Pin It



A stroll through the local garden nursery turned into aroma therapy. This sweet scented white gardenia relaxes every muscle in your body. I always feel invigorated after a walk down the aisles. Light of heart and mind, but a longer list of plants and seeds on my wish list.




Pin It



Light and airy would describe the white primroses. A large grouping of these would be terrific and eye catching! They are so beautiful and feminine that we really don't miss a scent. They have many other attributes. Today I got busy and got my hands dirty. All of the extra lavender plants that have been grouped by the veranda/porch were finally given a place in the garden. We've had a few days at 63 and it is fabulous! Things are getting accomplished outside. Yay!


Connecting up to French Country Cottage.




3 comments:

June said...

Oh 63 degrees sounds like heaven! I can't wait for temps like that here.
I love gardenias and thought I could smell that clear over here.
hugs from here...

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

We can sometimes find gardenias here, but mostly jasmine which also have a wonderful scent. Unfortunately, I can never get them to stay alive for very long. :/ Have a great weekend. Tammy

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh, you live someplace warm. Even though it is in the 80's here in Orlando, I have to wait another month to plant, just to make sure we don't have a freeze. I swear, I could smell those gardenias right thrugh the screen!

CArol