Friday, August 5, 2011

Peaches Say Sweet Summer



Hello! How is everyone? I have been busy and my computer crashed and burned. But then there is peaches. So sweet! I think they are my favorite fruit. Favorite at the moment. They are like golden sunshine balls filled with sweet tart sugar. I could sing praises all day for peaches.

I have enough to make some french tarts, peach and lemon jam and peach banana and soy milk smoothies with a pinch of honey. So delicious. This all sounds heavenly but I have lots of other things to do as well on the farm.


4 comments:

Kerri said...

Fresh fruit is always so refreshing!

Unknown said...

I also love peaches, hope you will share your secret peach recipes! and glad you recovered the crash, I had one a few months back and am just getting back, stinks! plus $$. Have a good one!

Ricki Treleaven said...

Yum! I love peaches and peach ice cream!

Sarah Knight said...

"They are like golden sunshine balls filled with sweet tart sugar."

That was very poetic ; )