Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Woodland Bears Love Berries


The berries are coming on now and the bears (in the woods far away) are loving them too. I know in Montana when our family picks berries they make lots of noise so they don't walk around a bush into a black bear. Aacck! Huckleberries are a favorite there. I love them all and they are rich in antioxidants. Bears know a thing or two about eating organic foods.

I'm offering a print of the illustration of a lightning bug fairy (yes, seen in the woods) giving some of her lightning fire to the wee bear's sticks so they can warm their midnight snack of berry soup.
Hope you've had your share of colorful yummy berries today!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful painting!

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

GOOD AFTER NOON DEAR ARTIST! I just had to come over for it has been too long since I have visited. Your art makes me smile and bellow out a chuckle..that header is too cute for words.

HAPPY FOURTH! Anita