Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Roses and Floral Wallpaper


Just stopping by to say a fast hello. When we were at the doctor's office today I picked up a magazine that had an article about neat items. (Don't ask which magazine as I think I read three before the doctor called us in, then I read a new one on the "inside" waiting room.) It had this picture of floral wallpaper from anthropologie. Isn't it adorable? When you line it up like a "mural" it measures 9 feet by 6 feet. But then it says the roll is 9 feet by 6 feet. A total of 54 square feet. The cost? $298.00

The therapists said home rehab for my dad will be two months. Occupational and physical therapists visit daily except weekends. Nurses come as well. Meanwhile he can watch all the beauty of spring unfolding around us through a very large bay window! The day before it was 78 inside and 78 outside!

Painting new art is on hold for now. I keep a journal of my dad's activities and I should start jotting down ideas that zip by as I'm busy here.

Hopefully all are eating nutriteous food, exercising and enjoying your families!

No comments: