Monday, March 21, 2011

Hospital Stay

Life takes some twists and turns when you least expect it. We were eating out with my parents two weeks ago and my dad tripped outside of the restaurant hitting his head on the concrete. He has been in the hospital since then and I have been with him, too. Hopefully he will get to go home soon away from all of the walls, carpet, linoleum, needles, to the green fields and countryside where his house sits. First he must get well!

Being here I have noticed the lack of art around. The cutest art they have is Mona Lisa washing her hands when you enter. I will post a picture when I can. My watercolors and a few supplies are here with me, but I have yet to get them out.

We've had a visit from a therapy dog named Jack who was part chihuahua and part jack russell terrier. He is 13 years old and loves all of the attention he gets from patients and you could tell he loves his job!

Hopefully everyone else is well.

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I am so sorry to hear about your father. I hope he is better and sent home soon!

(((((hugs))))),
Ricki Jill

Randy Saffle said...

I send my prayers for your father to recover quickly! You have a very cute art style. I enjoy checking it out.