Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Little Details



These new khaki raincoats for little girls are from Land's End. I just love the little ruffles along the bottom.

Ruffles are in on everything.

Big ruffles.

Little ruffles.

Ruffles are beautiful.

Just as long as we don't get, "ruffled up." That is not beautiful.





I've finished a few more aceo watercolors. This one is titled "Watering Hope".

Some things just take time to bloom.

We have to be patient.

We have to nurture it and protect it.


10 comments:

Wyatt said...

Does it come in big girl sizes? Very cute!

Wyatt's Mom

Chani said...

Thanks so much for stopping by at my blog!
I love the cute dog you have :)
Love, Chani

(eddas) said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment:)
The raincoat was so sweet....
hugs hugs

Ricki Treleaven said...

I like the raincoat. It is too cute. Your inspirational painting is cute, too!

June said...

your new watercolor is so cute!!! I love the title Candylei!
I am a ruffle lover too, and that little jacket is the sweetest thing!
sending hugs

Huset vid ån said...

Supersnygg jacka, nu ska jag kika mer på din blogg!!

Ha en bra dag!
Kraam Therese

PRINCESSGREENEYE said...

Dear Candylei, your giveaway we have shipped at last saturday - I hope your must dont wait so long time for it - best regards from germany and have a nice DAy
Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

Do they make the ruffle raincoats in my size, I love it! BTW, thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your sweet comments..it's so nice to meet you!

Abby

koralee said...

So cute...I want one in my size.

Hilary said...

Some things just take time to bloom.

We have to be patient.

We have to nurture it and protect it.


Exactly what I needed to hear today.
Thank you!