Monday, March 29, 2010

MADHATTER, WHITE QUEEN and PLAYING CARD BOY Original Art





Three more of the Alice and Wonderland Characters. There are others that I will post soon. The sunny weather is hidden behind clouds but it was bright enough to get some good pictures.
My son told me tonight that he is saving his money to buy a rabbit. Hmmm, maybe I should start painting some other sweet animals besides rabbits. I would love a rabbit too but it wouldn't be so agreeable with our westie dog. So we will just look at them and paint the precious little fella's.
We have new twin lambs that are the softest loving-ist creatures. They are being bottlefeed which makes them very attached to you and vice-versa.

2 comments:

Nicole Underwood Gonzalez said...

these are FABULOUS!!!

Rowena said...

I saw the Mad Hatter on your flickr and just had to see the rest....they are all fantastic!!!