Friday, January 22, 2010

Valentine Westie Dogs Art Daily Painting


Westies are the cutest dogs around even when they are full grown. They are like white clouds that run as fast as the wind. My westie boy is wondering why I have not painted him lately. He is such a good sport and always looks at me with the cutest fluffy face. So, I sat down this morning and painted these two valentines. I have to keep the valentine chocolates way up high because Sir Salty has a nose for chocolates. He can't have any because it is not good for dogs! But he can find some for me that my husband might have hidden. He likes the dark chocolate and I like the light chocolate.

Two little bluebirds are sweet on each other too in the painting. Soon it will be spring and we will see the real bluebirds when they come back. Yay!


1 comment:

The French Bear said...

What a sweet painting! You have captured Mr. Salty's face so well!!!
Hugs,
Margaret B