Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Primitive Wooden Spool Doll Making Frida Kahlo


Fiesta Frida is a Wooden spool doll with that primitive look we love. The colors are so Frida and the bright fringe trim that was wound around the spool makes her beautiful mexican skin colors shine. Her headband is removable. I just finished Fiesta Frida this afternoon and it is for sale on ebay.



Stay tuned for my paperclay doll. I will (!) post pictures tomorrow when the lighting will be the best. I do believe I have been bitten by the dollmaking bug again. Frida has some friends in the making.

As with all artists we have MANY ongoing art projects! Tomorrow I hope to finish another project, too and try NOT to start any new ones! But that is not a promise.

Stop by my etsy shop if you like.



Translation

No comments: