Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love Matters



Today as I walked the aisles of the drug store waiting for an prescription I came upon this book by Delilah. I have heard her voice a few times on the radio and I was curious. I opened it and read one story. That was all I could read because I was so bleary-eyed. How could I find my way back to the check-out counter? It was beautiful and sad at the same time. A young woman after her masectomy met the man of her life. The cancer returned and he stuck with her while she was so sick from chemo. (But she said she always felt good about herself with him.) He told her he loved her more than a thousand angels could... If I read anymore I would have had to go buy tissues. As it was my eyelashes were no match for the rising waters. This is a book that stirs up everything in you.

No comments: