Monday, October 8, 2012

Photography and Plants



I love textures in plants and weathered wood.

I love photography and my iphone

comes in handy outside when the lighting

is just right. Not that I wouldn't love

a fabulous, expensive camera, but I can 

have fun with my phone during the wait

(long wait) for a nice camera.  





Fall has arrived and we were bundled up today.

A frost will soon hit us and I don't think it will

be unexpectedly.  Can hardly believe summer

is over outside, but summer will live inside

for the next nine months.

I've been trying to sneak in some artwork.

My schedule is filled to the brim, but it's

always rewarding to paint. Maybe I can share

those next time.

Keep warm. 

4 comments:

Vickie @ Ranger 911 said...

Your succulent wreath is gorgeous! Summer is over for us, too. The leaves are almost gone and it's already snowed twice!

Rowena said...

We are waiting for it to get cold enough to light the wood-burning stove. It's been a very mild autumn so far....and my cherry tomatoes are still producing!

Ricki Treleaven said...

These succulents are so pretty! LOVE the photos.

June said...

Wow Candylei! Your phone takes awesome photos.
I am so sorry to have been such a bad blogging friend. I was reading the posts I have missed here and just read about your son's diagnosis. I am so sorry to hear this. Plaese know that I will be praying for you all.
I also read where you will keep summer in your heart the next nine months : ) Isn't that so true? Why oh why do our winters have to be sooo long? Yes, we have had some hard frosts here. In fact so hard that things are not going to color up very nice this fall. We had four nights of 24 degrees. So cold for this time of year!
sending you many hugs...