Friday, June 22, 2012

Organic Green Silverware



Today a fair wind brought
many creative ideas 
my way as I worked outside.
Why not make our own edible silverware?
Doesn't that sound fun?
It was for me.



Someone make dinner,
someone set the table,
and someone cut up the silverware.
Fun. Fun. Fun.




I love all of the little details.




This salad would make a
little woodland fairy happy, too.



I pulled weeds from the garden
and tilled part of it for the 5th time,
but who is counting?
Maybe the ideas come from the
jarring of the tiller?




Weeds or flowers or both.
They are still a pretty spray of white.
So many tiny flower petals
surround the golden sun center.

3 comments:

Lorraine Young Pottery said...

How clever! I love them :-}

Happy Summer,
xx Lorraine xx

June said...

Whatever causes your ideas to flow, I just hope you keep on doing it because this is wonderful!
I think I wish I were a faerie right now : )
hugs...

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Thanks for sharing this creative idea on Simple & Sweet Fridays. Love it!

Jody