Tuesday, December 6, 2011

White and Pink Christmas





Sugar and spice and everything nice! Simple and sweet is always a treat! I've got one of Santa's reindeers. Not with a red nose, but a pink ribbon.






Pink Christmas cactus in with my pink rose bouquet. A different little mix up that has a little holiday flavor. It's sitting in the real sweet. White snow sugar.






I haven't made any sugar cookies yet. That doesn't mean that I haven't had any though. We've got a few reindeer cookie cutters so I'd best get busy baking. This one is tied to a ribbon and then tacked on the back of the frame. There are so many options what to dangle from these white-washed frames. I've got a few more ideas rolling around in my head making noise.






Can't have a little display without a little westie added.





One thing about aluminum is that it sparkles and shines.

Twinkles! That is this reindeer's name. Sprinkles is the other one's name that I have.

I am connecting up to White Wednesday which is always fun!

Also Wow Me Wednesday.

First time linking to Good Life Wednesday

3 comments:

Trisha said...

A white and pink Christmas sounds dreamy to me! Happy White Wednesday!

~Trisha

Deborah said...

Thanks for your sweet visit!
Im following you in friendship (purehunnybee)
I have a westie too!
And 4 scotties! :)
Yours is a sweetheart!
Looking forward to visits with you

Deborah xo

Candylei said...

Thank you, Trisha.

Deborah: Wow! You must have lots of fun at your house!