Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Town and Country Gentleman - Westie Art



Most days my westie dog is the perfect gentleman. He looks handsome in a black bow tie with his football linebacker neck. He loves his gardens and protects them...soaks up the sun and scents in calm and quietness...most days. The only time he loses his graceful calm is when he hears foxes yipping...and when he smells peanut butter. Other wise he is a perfect Country Gentleman.

This large 16 x 20-inch paintng is up for sale on ebay now.

3 comments:

Loir said...

So cute !

ANAIS G. BURGOS said...

What a cute expression on his face! :)

Ricki Treleaven said...

Candy, I am so glad I found you and your blog. Thanks for commenting on mine! As you know, I love Westies. Your art is fantastic! I love your little Westie gentleman serving tea. We love tea around here (PG Tips), and I take mine with tea and sugar. If I put mine down where my Westie, Bonnie, can get it, she drinks it in a flash!
I simply *love* your artwork, and I am a devoted new follower.