Saturday, November 27, 2010

Girls Fairy Land Art and Painting



It happens when it's cool and foggy outside. It's the kind of magic scene that reminds me of fairies. The softest, sweetest, innocent fairies. The colors of fog are many depending on the time of day and season. That must be why I love the dreamy look.

I'm making a grouping of these candyland colored girl fairies. (I guess you could call them wedding colors, too.) Here is the second painting. Prints are for sale on etsy.

Can you believe I have not been out shopping yesterday or today? I'm here on the farm playing with my son.

3 comments:

Haus Nr 28 said...

Ohhhhhh, you are my first english follower. I'm very, very happy !!!

With best regards

Karin

Karin Lindström said...

Hello Candylei!

Thank you soo much for your sweet comments and visit at my blogg, I was very glad!

Such a cute dog and lovley painting you make. They must be very popular ; )

Have a great week!

Greetings from Sweden!

Karin

Anonymous said...

oooo I love them, they are just so cute!

greetings