Thursday, October 14, 2010

Westie Dog Halloween Art Costume Painting



Here is my westie dog boy dressed as the SUPER DOG (that he is). His friend is dressed like a princess (that she is!) and wide eyed puppy looking out the front door, "Ahhhh, is that my parents?" The title of this original painting is "PARENT TRICKSTERS". Lots of lovely vibrant colors with a mysterious air about it.

I'm starting all of my paintings out at 9.99 this week on ebay....Scarey low prices for Halloween, but I'm happy. Be happy, don't worry or so the song goes.

This week I am working on some FUN, special projects. I do hope they turn out nice, if they do I'll be posting pictures!

Original paintings and art sold here.

2 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

Love your paintings of westies ... can't wait to see what you do next!

Crowing Moon said...

Awwww very cute