Monday, August 23, 2010

Dog Clothes Can Be Cute





Girly girl dogs always catch our attention. I've seen lots of ribbons and lace on girly girls. What I want to know is where do they get the cute sweaters and clothes from in a size medium? Every where I look for my boy doggy clothes they never have a size medium. It's the most popular size in America! I don't believe it could be a discontinued size...no, just plain sold out! Which is why I now have some dog clothes patterns from Simplicity, Butterick and McCalls. Tomorrow maybe Vogue. Think of me this week as I sew up a little wardrobe and prick my fingers.


Here is a sweetheart westie dog oil painting up on ebay, titled, DRESS UP. This west highlander westie even wears a hat with roses on it. So sweet!

1 comment:

Dana S. Whitney said...

Thanks for commenting on my "Atmoosphere" illustration. I love your westies!! and when we move from Texas to the NE, you bet I'll be at a bunch of sheep/wool/fiber festivals! My DD's spouse refuses to go, so I still have something she likes to do with me!
I'll be back to check out your paintings.