Sunday, August 8, 2010

ACEO Westie Dog Painting Oil Miniatures

Miniature affordable original oil paintings are what we all want. Myself included. I've painted some to sell to other westie lovers, and I believe there are a good number of westie doggy boys and girls out there who all have wonderful parents that care for them.

These originals are painted on canvas that is stretched over a small wooden frame and looks just like the larger oils with the painting going around all edges for added appeal. Small and beautiful. Kind of like the real thing! By that I mean the real westie dog who:

Always have a smile for us
Never say they are bored
Set at our feet like they are connected to us
Cheer like crazy when we come home...and so on

The holidays are not that far away and with that in mind I am now offering these small aceo size paintings. Do you belong to a westie club? Let me know.

No comments: