Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Westie Dog Boy



This is our westie, Sir Salty, who could be a movie star like the two westie dogs below.










I see my westie when I look at these other two famous dogs in the movies. And they, the westies, get to do what they love most in the films...run and play. And they call it a job!





Our boy does everything they do and doesn't even get a paycheck for it. He does it for L-O-V-E! Okay I've not seen him climb a ladder like Bobby did, but that is because we don't leave ladders around.

2 comments:

Rowena said...

I have seen neither of these westie stars so I'll have to go a-googlin'. You are so right on running and playing (and also bossing around, as our Maddie does to the doxie!)

Love Cocktails and puppydog tails! said...

He certainly has movie star looks! :0)