Wednesday, June 30, 2010

white wednesday white rabbit white slip






Our gardening world has many gardeners. My newest painting of a little gardening bunny

who rises early to water her little paradise. It is also the little bird's home and paradise. We share our world. Little

bird sings to her eggs, to the seedlings and to miss bunny. We all respond to love; do we not?

I love how little bunny is in her white slip. I have never done this, but I know of one person who pulls weeds in pajamas! I made the colors dreamy because in the morning

there is so much hope and many dreams for the new day.

Hop on over to Faded Charm to see more lovely white wednesday photographs.

2 comments:

Crowing Moon said...

Oh WOW she is super gorgeous :)

suzieQ said...

you are very talented. I love your painting with the two black cats, rabbits and parrots.
Keep on creating, your work is very nice.